Stage of adaption :
Crop Planning Stage/Cultivation Stage/Post Harvest Stage
NaPanta is an IOT Based all-inclusive Kisan Digital Agricultural Platform provides the versatile Services to the farmers under single roof.
a. Crop Planning
b. Crop Management
c. Market Linkages Facility for the farmers
d. AI Supported Agri Forum
f. Customized Agro Advisory
g. Agri Equipment Rentals & Sales
h. Geo Tagging, Voice Search, Speech to text (vernacular language)
i. Location based Market Intelligence and Daily market prices
j. Seed, Pesticide, Fertiliser, Cold storages, and Equipment Dealer Information
k. Agri E-Commerce
l. PowerBI based Big Data Analytics* (Crop/Pest/Disease/pesticide usage etc.,)
m. Highly customizable..
NaPanta is an IOT Based Kisan Digital Agricultural Platform, using the highly scalable azure cloud infrastructure, based on .net frame work with built in AI with NoSQl database backup and works on Open API Structures with seamless integrate with other application. With a proprietary algorithm to handle various crop management issues in a highly effective manner.
• Built in Voice Search option, will help the farmer to get the quick resolution for their query in Crop Management and Market Linkages.
• A Voice to text conversation will help the farmer to use the agri forum questions more effective manner.
• A Geo location specific alerts will help the farmer to limit the updates from their selected locations.
• Awaiting for Satellite image mapping for the geo located crops through our platform.
• Power BI based strong analytical system will help to understand the ground real and dynamic information.
• With the help of IOT based NaPanta kisan digital agricultural platform, a farmer able to access real-time market prices(3,500+ markets across India), crop management techniques (pest & disease management of 120+ crops), weekly agro advisory, extensive AI linked agri forum (10,000+ Q & A for various crops), Seed, Pesticide, Fertiliser, Cold storages and Equipment Dealer Information based on location including value added services like agri e-commerce, farmer market linkages and equipment rentals and many other services. The real-time information in farmers’ hands empowers them to make informed decisions to reduce their crop expenditure by up to 20% and increase the yield by up to 15% with overall profitability going up by a third.
• With our proprietary algorithm, a complete diagnosis about various pest and disease of various crops, Local Agricultural University recommended Chemicals, with the trade labels available in the market and alternative products will suggested to farmers.
Deployed in Largescale
NaPanta Kisan Digital Agricultural platform was subscribed by the 2,00,000+ farmers across the Telangana and AP with 75,000+ an average unique visitors to the platform in a month with 1.5 million screen interactions.
The platform has more than 10,000+ Agri forum questions raised by the farmers about various crops. One of the top rated Telugu agricultural app in both Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
During Covid19, to help the farmers, we have initiated a campaign to promote the agri produce of the farmers and with in 45 days able to impact 900+ farmers through our Digital Agricultural platform and social media promotion.
Technology Not Protected
Small and Marginal farmer across the state
Asset light and highly scalable Digital Technological platform across Telangana State.
Reaching of large scale farmers across state with the limited manpower and supply chain limitations.
Open for the discussion for a large scale implementation.
During Covid19, to help the farmers, we have initiated a campaign to promote the agri produce of the farmers and within 45 days able to impact 900+ farmers through our Digital Agricultural platform and social media promotion.